Frozen Coconut Mango popsicles made with coconut milk and pureed mango!!
Amazing, healthy way to keep cool during the summer.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 and 3/4 cups diced ripe mango
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pure mango in a blender with 1/4 cup of coconut milk and sugar, blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining coconut milk and honey, mix well until combined thoroughly.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of mango puree into each popsicle mould then pour coconut milk mix until the moulds are filled.
- Place into freezer for 5/6 hours until solid.
Get fit with us this summer click here to book classes today.